Thursday 8 May 2014

All the Things to go to the Salvo's..

So here's the thing. You know how the Salvos Stores accept our stuff? The stuff that we don't want anymore? Well today I came accross this on their website:

"Please note that in some instances, because of government regulations, we may be unable to accept white goods/electrical items and mattresses."

Well I'm excited! I have a whole list of things I want to get rid of. Being that it doesn't include White Goods, Electrical Items and Mattresses, it seems that they must accept them. Yay for me! Want to see my list? Of course you do! Well here it is;

1. Migraines
2. T.V Adverts
3. Bedtime Tantrums
4. Dinner time Tantrums
5. Supermarket Tantrums
6. All Other Tantrums
7. Blisters
8. Wee on the Toilet Seat
9. Bad Drivers
10. Crappy Daytime Telly Shows
11. Bills
12. Cold Coffee
13. Empty Gas Bottles
14. Dirty Washing
15. Bullies
16. Rapists
17. Pedo's
18. Pimples
19. Cramps
20. Terrible Three's
21. War
22. Displaced Guilt
23. Vacuuming
24. Huntsman's
25. Bad Smells
26. Hiding Places of Lost Bobby-Pins and Socks
27. Hair in Unwanted Places
28. Sweat
29. Fat
30. Toilet Training
31. Waking Up before 8am
32. The inability to build a Fully Functioning Time Machine

I could continue, but I suppose that I, at some point, need to take responsibility for the crappy things in life. Boo to that you guys, boo to that!

You know what? I'm going to add one more thing to the list:

33. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Because I should show some appreciation to the poor people at the Salvo's who will have to accept and deal with my crappy list of things. Sorry Salvo's Volunteers.. But maybe next time you will remember to add Crappy Things to your list of things you won't accept.

Just doing my bit to help :-)


2 comments:

  1. So did the Salvos accept your list of unwanted items. You still have a good sense of humour, even with your horrible Migraines, glad to see it was on the top of the list. :) xx

    ReplyDelete