Friday 23 May 2014

Im moving!

One of the coolest things about my current course (Diploma of Website Development) is that what I'm learning is so practical in my life. I use it every day, and I find it so interesting! 

I have decided to use my new (and still developing) skills to improve my site, and for this reason I am moving to a new platform. You will now me able to find me at A Diary of a Mum (it's a link, click it!).

I am so excited about this move! I really do hope that you guys enjoy my new site. 

As I am still in the process of moving, you will find that some posts I post there may be duplicates of a few here that are important to me, or maybe a version of something you have read here. Please be patient with me as I make this move. I will try to do it as quickly and smoothly as possible but as we all know, life can get in the way sometimes.

If you want to get in contact with me for any reason, head over to my new site. You will find a contact form that just requires your name, email and comment. Your own site is optional but please, if you do have one, put it in there so i can check it out!

I hope to see you guys move with me as I really do enjoy having you all around!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Sami, I never looked at the opportunities that you always take. I just wandered through life doing this & that. But you have taken the bull by the tail and since you left school early, you have improved you ability with learning , learning and more learning. In all this you are a mother of 3 beautiful kids, a wife & knowing you they wouldn't be naughty kids either. What you are studding now, you are going to put into practice in your new Blog or whatever it is called. Whatever you put your mind at you endure until its completed even when you are sick, you just soldier on. I am so proud to know you, but proudest of all for you to be my beautiful granddaughter. Love you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing girl so proud of what you are doing

    ReplyDelete