Sunday 23 March 2014

A bit of DIY

I've had a busy weekend.  Here are a few things I got up to:


I made button magnets, aren't they cute?



I painted an old photo frame,


A shelves set for Izzy's room,


And the chairs that go with the kids kitchen. It is more noticeable that the white needs a touch up now. I guess I'll have to get onto that.

I also have a chalkboard in the shed that needs a second coat and many more ideas planned, including thinking about painting Izzy's bed that beautiful purple.. Yay!

Doesn't look like much but that's a lot of coats of paint right there. :-D

And while I've got you here, I'll share the kidlets after school routine as I got a good response last time. I need to review ours as things go a bit different now that I am busier with studies, but here it is where it stands.


I am hoping to print the next one and maybe even laminate it so they kids can use a marker to check off each task as it is completed, but that will depend on if i ever remember to buy coloured ink for the printer. Not likely.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 

Goodnight :-)

1 comment: