Thursday 27 March 2014

Finally some help..

As you would have read here in my post about my daily struggle, I suffer from almost constant migraines. This has made life hard for me, as I'm sure you could imagine, for the last 6 1/2 years, but getting help from a doctor has been a struggle in it self. 

Today I went to a new doctor. 15 minutes later I left her office with a referral for a blood test (which I got done and just have to say, the lady who did it was ridiculously good at her job), and a referral for a CT scan, which I have booked for tomorrow.

I have to admit, I am feeling so relieved in finally having found a doctor who actually cares enough to do something rather than just dismiss me and my worries. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. yay hope you get the answers you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know more then just your family care about you, This Dr listened and acted not put you in the to hard box. The relieved feeling may give you a little bit of relief in the days ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete