Thursday 20 March 2014

The craziness that is school mornings

So it's twenty past nine, the kids are at school the toddler is at daycare, I have my coffee from Zarraffas and Logan and I are about to get on the train, that's a win itself, but then I even managed to get Bay to wear shoes today! Well, until we got to daycare and he threw them into the sandpit somewhere.. But hey, the shoes are their problem now, so I still count that as Winning! 

Do any of you have mornings like this? Where the shoes are always missing, the tea's gone cold before you even got a sip, the socks don't match, the breakfast is all over the floor and one child, who cannot find their homework book, swears on their chocolate cupcake that a thief snuck in just to steal the homework and left everything else in it's place then locked the door on the way out?? 

You do, I know you do. I could not possible be alone in the craziness that is school mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment