Monday 17 March 2014

Seriously Awesome Playdoh Discovery

If you haven't already tried this seriously awesome playdoh recipe, then you need to try it today.


I made this playdoh a few weeks ago now, and the kids love it, especially with the coloured rice in it! I shared this on my blog when I made it, but at the time I didn't realise just how amazing this recipe is. 

If any of you have ever used playdoh before either yourself as a child or with your own children/grandchildren/friends children etc (I'm sure you all have), then you will know that playdoh dries out, and it usually starts drying out pretty quickly. Not this playdoh! 

Bay was playing with the playdoh last night while I was cooking dinner, and because of the positioning of our table, it wasn't until I was sweeping this morning that I realised that he had dropped a few bits on the floor. I picked them up and was shocked to find that after 14 hours on the floor it still felt just as soft and perfect as it was when I first made it. Seriously! I've never come across a playdoh that does that, and I winged the recipe too! Go me ;-)

Give it a go, I promise you won't be disappointed!! To find the recipe just click the first link, and don't forget to check out the awesome coloured rice too.


Yours in this awesome world of playdoh and fun kid stuff,

Sami :-) xx

1 comment:

  1. clever mummy I will post this to my niece for her kids

    ReplyDelete