Wednesday 5 March 2014

Toddler Activities

Bay and I had such a busy day today. I'm now exhausted!! And he is finally sound asleep, along with his big brother and sister.

We started off the day with dropping Izzy and Zay at school, we then went shopping, had lunch together, cleaned up a bit and then got stuck into an arvo of fun activities. 

We made playdoh and spent a good half hour rolling it and cutting out shapes, we did some threading with straws, we played with pompoms and we got out our coloured rice and had a play with it and some plastic animals. Then after the older children got home we cleaned up their rooms and watched some Peppa Pig (a favorite in our house) and made some yummy spaghetti bolognese for dinner. Yummo! 

That's not to mention how exhausting toilet training is!


Last night I was up until 1am, I was completely lost in my new project and I didn't notice the time. I am currently making printables for folders to organize my life and finances and whatever else I can organize. Once I am done - and figure out how - I will upload them for you guys to print and use.

Ok well I think thats about all I have the energy for tonight. Make sure you check out my links, If you have little ones there might be some ideas for you to try out.


Yours in this crazy world of parenting,

Sami :-)

1 comment: